I-Plan (1): Time to be a truly attractive company
Towards a truly attractive company
• An attractive company is one in which the management, employees and their family members feel a sense of prosperity and happiness, and proactively work toward greater customer satisfaction and a higher level of social contribution.
• We will endeavor to become a truly attractive company that seeks to achieve higher levels of public and customer satisfaction and make greater contributions to society.
"Dedication and self-fulfillment" as our driving forces
• Dedication and self-fulfillment are the driving forces that enable the management, employees and their family members to feel prosperity and happiness. Dedication and self-fulfillment also generate a virtuous cycle of personal development and corporate growth.
• We will manage the company in such a way as to boost staff dedication and self-fulfillment as driving forces for our evolution into a truly attractive company.
OC Global as one driving force for ACK Group
• Oriental Consultants Global does more than contribute to the ACK Group’s financial performance. It also creates new businesses, leads technical development and sophistication, and supplies human resources for many different functions in the Group.
• In all aspects we will act as a driving force of the Group in order to form an attractive corporate group.
Relationship between staff satisfaction, customer satisfaction and social contribution
Genuine customer satisfaction and contributions to society are realized when the services are born from the passion of employees. This is why we believe that greater staff satisfaction leads to true customer satisfaction and social contribution.
What is prosperity?
Prosperity in these management policies collectively refers to a sense of achievement, contentedness, ample time and material and economic well-being.
Feeling of prosperity
• We will secure and nurture competent human resources, enhance various programs and improve the working environment to enable executives, employees and their family members to feel a greater sense of prosperity and happiness.
• This feeling of prosperity and happiness will heighten motivation, dedication and self-fulfillment.
• We will forge ahead with developing technologies and services to build unrivalled quality and technical abilities and sales strengths, and to help individuals develop themselves toward ever higher goals.
• This personal development will help establish personal autonomy and turn individuals into true professionals with a sense of responsibility, perseverance and ability to realize their ambitions.
• We will secure stable earnings and continuously grow by creating and expanding businesses in existing markets and also in private-sector and international markets.
• This constant corporate growth leads to continued pursuit of customer satisfaction and social contribution.
Through organizations such as Corporations, Private Foundations and Trusts, we assist our clients in their estate planning asset protection needs. Trust operations can protect assets from diverse threats, including political unrest, reckless heirs and more.
Each client has specific and definite requirements, and our solutions are always designed to meet the needs of one of them.
Why join the Mossack Fonseca Group
Our worldwide offices embrace and encourage an international community of professionals. Our daily work with clients from more than 105 countries allows us to understand the meaning of a multicultural workspace.
We have a reputation of efficiency and great service that we pride ourselves on. We are driven to be the best in a job that must be diligently executed every day. A good reputation is not given; it is earned in the work place every day.
The world is not short of good ideas, but of people who are willing to make them real. The opportunity to create and lead has shown great success amongst our staff. Not only do we feel the desire to take leadership, we give them the tools and liberty to do so.
We actively seek individuals that want to add value and succeed. Our group favors aspiring leaders who want to work with the very best in a positive atmosphere where healthy competition is promoted.
If you are interested in becoming part of the team please submit your curriculum below. Thank you for your interest in Mossack Fonseca.
Mossack Fonseca’s commitment to social responsibility continues with the recent inauguration of a lactation room located on its premises designed for the benefit of the many mothers working for the company.
Panama, Republic of Panama – January 18, 2016 /PressCable/ —
A socially responsible corporation that understands how essential it is to assist staff members in achieving a healthy balance between their personal and professional responsibilities, Mossack Fonseca recently inaugurated a lactation room on its premises for the benefit of the company’s mothers. Always keeping in mind the babies’ health and helping maintain the emotional bond between mother and baby in spite of work responsibilities, the addition of an office lactation room is a critical step that reinforces the manner in which the company values the well-being of its staff members and their families.
Through an alliance with Pigeon Global, Mossack Fonseca was supplied with the products needed to make this beautiful project an overwhelming success. Mothers now have a pleasant area with special furniture, a refrigerator, a microwave steam sterilizer and an assortment of Pigeon products designed to assist with this highly beneficial activity. Benefiting both mother and child, the addition of the lactation room is yet another example of how the company works diligently to ensure its clients, shareholders and team members are all accorded the respect they so richly deserve.
Founded in 1977, the company’s mission and core values have long guided the manner in which Mossack Fonseca operates with regard to its clients, its employees and its shareholders. In addition to its commitment to outstanding customer service and its focus on excellence, Mossack Fonseca has created a corporate culture and philosophy built on the tenets of commitment, discipline, responsibility, honesty, loyalty and innovation. The consistent adherence to these core values has driven the company to always consider how its actions will serve others and to pursue the course of action most likely to yield the greatest possible benefit.
It is also worth noting that the company’s longstanding professional partnerships with companies like Pigeon Global play an important role in Mossack Fonseca’s ability to be so successful in the implementation of socially responsible projects such as the recent lactation room addition. Whether it is providing comprehensive legal, trust and accounting services to clients or developing programs for the benefit of employees, Mossack Fonseca has demonstrated its keen understanding of the importance of building relationships based on the qualities outlined in its mission and core values.
About the Firm: The Mossack Fonseca Group is a firm that provides exceptional legal, trust and investment consultancy to clients across the globe. Founded in 1977, the firm offers comprehensive services across every continent, specializing in international business structures, commercial law, wealth management and trust services.
For more information about us, please visit http://www.mossfon.com
Name: Mossack Fonseca
Organization: Mossack Fonseca
Address: 54th Street, Marbella, Panama, Republic of Panama
Phone: (507) 205.5888
· Preparation of accounts, financial records, financial statements and tax returns.
· Registered Agent Service, Directors and provision of physical office space.
· Maintenance of legal documents and corporate records.
· Compliance with local and international laws in the jurisdictions where operations.
· Continuous customer in relation to methods of notification and information for each case or proceeding having us link.
· Virtual Office Service
Opening bank account
We assist our clients in opening bank accounts for individuals and companies. We closely follow the opening process for all necessary documentation is processed with maximum efficiency. Our independent banking advisers can also help you choose the most suitable and in the most appropriate place according to their individual needs bank.
The service includes opening bank accounts:
· Assistance with the application for bank account in the most prestigious financial centers.
· Deposit accounts with various interest rates
· Current accounts
· Brokerage accounts (stock brockerage accounts)
· Credit and debit cards
Asset and fund management
· Authorized signatory
· All managed funds are subject to our risk controls.
A Makahu father with a rare form of cancer is being denied a drug that may give him more time with his four young children.
James Grieve, 44, was diagnosed with Desmoplastic Small Round Cell Tumour (DSRCT) last July, when the family were living in Perth.
Grieve told his oncologist the family, who were originally from Britain, were only in Perth on a work visa and he and his wife Victoria wanted to take their children home to Taranaki.
But they were told it was a very aggressive sarcoma and he had to start chemo straight away, Grieve said.
“He made it clear I was going to die. I was going through chemo because I have four kids and something was better than nothing.”
After six rounds of chemo, nothing had changed, he said, so they came home.
But before they left, Grieve’s oncologist in Australia gave him three months worth of a trial drug, Pazopanib, which may inhibit the tumour’s growth and give him more time with his four young children.
However, back home in New Zealand Pharmac won’t fund the drug, which costs $10,000 for three months supply.
In a letter to MidCentral oncologist Dr. Richard Isaacs, Pharmac said if Grieve was granted Pazopanib, people with other soft tissue sarcomas would also apply, because there was no clinical evidence to support the use of the drug specifically for DSCRT rather than other soft tissue sarcomas.